Thursday 9 May 2013

Movie


Trailer picture


This is the link to the image which most of the trailer have at start.  


 
In the movie the logo has been put a lens effect from the top right letter ‘M’ which runs down, goes around the ‘D’ of production and straight finished to the dot of ‘I’.  This idea came from one of the singles came out recently by an artist called ‘Nafees’ and his song called ‘Bukhar’ which came very famous. The lens effect I saw there which I liked a lot so though why not use in my movie.
- Audio:
There are few audios which I have used to make the movie.
Firstly the song called ‘Allah duhai hai’ from an Indian Movie cinema, Bollywood which named as ‘Race 2’. The name of the movie was also influenced from this movie. I used the song after the MK production passes and goes through the middle and then at the end where it says ‘aint one gonna race like me’.  This is the link to the video song; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR2H1I6yabg
Secondly with the MK production there was a mystery tone been added to go with the lens effect. It was also got from YouTube and this is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbDFAaPfl28  and there was only a bit of the sound was taken from the movie and that was from 1:39 till 1:45.
Thirdly, when the movie appears on the speed dial of a sports car was also taken from YouTube; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxYj2T6OKq0  . The video was edited just the speed dial bit to go with the race 2 song and alongside with it the edited video was forwarded twice the speed of the actual video as I only needed that part but in quick section.
Fourthly, there was the acceleration sound which also came from YouTube; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWFzmH4vwGo  . This however was needed to be put alongside the speed dial as the sound didn’t match once the video was fast forwarded to the original speed of the video.   
Titles:
Across the movie there are few titles runs to give audience a hint of what the movie is about, they were planned by men on my phone and these are the evidence;
Journey begins
 
to become the best

 
local league
 
the mainstream race



These titles were edited onto Primer which had fast blur effects with all of them. The colour of them was white with a pinkish glow as this goes with the DVD case background. There was also another title which got added into the movie and that was ‘coming soon’ and this had the same effect as the other titles.

- Hampton way:

This is a video which my friend helped me to record while I was driving on the dual carriage way. The reason for the video to be there are that one is my creation and the other is that because there was a need of local league video shoot and for this reason the video been added to the movie. 

- Mainstream race:

This video comes in about the ¾ of the time and is also taken from YouTube; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDP7Pty8Qnw . The edition to the video was just the one I wanted when I first saw it and that was the car in a drag race as this went with my mainstream race.   

-  Race font from DVD cover

The font was saved as a png file so the need was just to import it into my movie and then add the coming soon underneath it.   

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment